- Quick and easy barrel/calibre conversion.
- Proprietary recoil attenuating system.
- Proprietary multi-calibre magazine allows the use of 3 calibres, 7.5 FK, 10mm, and .40 S&W.
- Textured, ergonomic frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Integrated optics mounting platform compatible with most leading brands.
- Rapid acquisition sight system that does not require adjustment within the range spectrum.
- Sights shoot to aiming point up to 100 meters with the 7.5 FK calibre.
- Patented FK BRNO Stabilizing Brace – quick attachment locking base.
- Picatinny rail for easy mounting of accessories.
- Slide charging handles.
- Mil spec waterproof, vacuum-relief high-strength polymer case.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and slide.
- Two-year warranty on all wearable parts.
Single action, tilting barrel, positive-lock mechanism pistol with a patented recoil attenuating system developed specifically to handle the potent and highly terminal 7.5 FK cartridge.
The PSD Pistol comes standard with an extra dual-calibre barrel in 10 mm/.40 S&W and uses standard 7.5 FK multi-calibre magazine.
Or with a 9mm Nato/Luger+P barrel with two extra magazines for this caliber, and a lighter spring.
Proprietary multi-caliber magazine allows the use of three calibers: 7,5 FK, 10 mm auto, and .40 S&W.
The 7.5 cartridge/pistol system is a compact magazine fed pistol that is accurate at longer ranges, similar to carbines and large calibre pistols. Although the 7.5 has the ballistic capability of a rifle it is easy to control and engage targets at distance.
When used with the patented FK BRNO Stabilizing Brace (sold separately), it transforms into a rifle on a belt, ideal for longer-range shooting. FK BRNO Stabilizing Brace developed
to provide military and law enforcement operatives in the field the option of a second weapon along with the main rifle, as opposed to a secondary weapon as is the case with standard calibre pistols.
Unique auxiliary barrel system that is designed to give the user the option to train with other calibres especially when the stopping and incapacitation power of the 7.5 FK is not required. Our barrel system incorporates a simple barrel change procedure that does not require tools or expertise. Barrel change takes less than one minute.
Design is highly ergonomic and general dimensions similar to most military size pistol frames.